Über die ausgeschriebene Stelle
- Profound Knowledge of Austrian legislation regarding resolving disputes between IKEA and other corporate and civil parties.
- Knowledge about the rights and obligations of co-workers and how to mediate the relationship between co-workers, employing entities and authorities.
- Knowledge of how to create, implement and follow up on rules and practices that ensure accountability, compliance, fairness and transparency within IKEA.
- Knowledge of the IKEA corporate identity, core values and vision of creating a better everyday life for the many people, to ensure right representation.
- Passionate about people, their rights and wellbeing.
- Engagement and commitment to develop the business and deliver business results by optimising performance through people.
- Ambassador for the IKEA culture and values. Enjoy working in a vibrant and changing multi-dimensional environment.
- Ability to work independently, take own initiatives and responsibility but also a strong team-player.
- Expresses ideas and opinions effectively in verbal and written communication.
- Excellent ability in building relationships on all levels and having a high level of influencing skills.
- Appreciate the mix of tactical and operational thinking
- Solution oriented and proven problem solver
- Strong leadership skills and experience in leading through people
- Very good English AND German language skills both written and verbal
- Ensure the relevant global people policies and standards are fully supported by the manag...
Jetzt bewerben Job zusenden