ÜBER DIE AUSGESCHRIEBENE STELLE
Our client is a leading financial corporation in the austrian market. Currently they are serving 16 million customers in 13 CEE countries.
To support their dynamic, growing team in Vienna we are searching for an experienced personality as:
DIGITAL RETAIL COMPLIANCE OFFICER (M/F/D)
- You will support the set-up of effective regulatory processes and controls the retail banking initiatives and take partial leadership in the successful roll-out of compliance requirements for this business line.
- You will partner with business to draft, update and implement relevant Compliance procedures and processes.
- You will deal with latest technologies in retail business and participate in shaping newest systems and processes, a data-driven and automized approach is in the focus.
- This role is focused on co-designing “smart” compliance processes (i.e. digital, automated taking into consideration AI technologies)
- As such, you will work with project managers, compliance experts to resolve open issues in a timely and effective manner.
- 3+ years of retail (digital) compliance experience (e.g. online bank etc.)
- Proactive approach & readiness to work in start-up like culture
- Process oriented with a strong ability to work with new compliance technologies and to develop appropriate Compliance program enhancing strategies.
- Experience with data driven approaches, especially statistical/AI models of advantage
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Collaborative with strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Excellent English and German language skills, CEE language is an advantage.
OUR CLIENT OFFERS:
- You’ll work in an international team at a leading bank
- You’ll benefit from flexible working arrangements and determine your own work-life balance
- You’ll benefit from the very latest in tailored professional development
- You’ll earn an appropriate salary starting at 46.500,- gross p.a. excluding overtime
Wenn Sie an dieser herausfordernden Position Interesse haben, dann freuen wir uns über Ihre aussagekräftige Bewerbung unter der Kennnummer 83.873 bevorzugt über unser ISG-Karriereportal oder per eMail.
Besuchen Sie uns auf isg.com/jobs - hier finden Sie täglich neue Jobangebote.
ISG Personalmanagement GmbH
A-1010 Wien, Nibelungengasse 1 - 3 / Stiege 4/ Top 52
Mag. Sabrina Kriechbaum, +43 1 512 35 05-79
ANFAHRT ZUM ARBEITGEBERwww.isg.com
Erhalte neue Finanzen & Controlling Jobs per E-Mail!