ÜBER DIE AUSGESCHRIEBENE STELLE
Our client is a leading financial corporation in the Austrian market.
Through creating an innovative digital-only retail banking business line, our client is looking for a professional, exerienced and motivated profile to drive solutions through discovering insights, analysis and requirements in order to boost business growth.
OPERATIONS MANAGER (F/M/X) - DIGITAL BANK
VIENNA | FULL-TIME
- Facilitate the growth of new digital business line operations.
- Influence the maximization of efficiency through operations strategy by leveraging options for outsourcing within CEE region, channels of digital communication with customers and auto/semi-automation of processes.
- Initiate deals with new outsourcing partners, set up SLAs, and manage performance and quality.
- Take care of the banking operations KPIs, including quality assurance and minimizing OPEX.
- Design requirements for entire banking operations processes including customer data or product maintenance processes, collection and loan restructuring processes, and define respective solution epics in the backlog.
- Optimize processes to be scalable in order to facilitate business growth.
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
- 5+ years of experience in retail banking, financial-services industry or a related field.
- 3+ years of operations management experience in a senior role.
- Previous professional experience in constructing operations with outsourcing partners and operations processes automation.
- Communicative person with customer-service abilities and results-driven attitude.
- Possess digital skills, and good knowledge of the digital banking industry, as well as keeping up to date with recent financial innovations.
- Work in an international team of experts in a diverse and inclusive environment.
- Benefit from flexible working hours and determine your own work-life balance.
- Grow within the company with excellent internal training and development.
- Salary of EUR 75.000 to 85.000 gross p.a. with the opportunity of overpayment depending on your professional background and experience, and your performance.
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 84,076 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG International Service Group
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Sergio Rivera Chanivet, T: +43 1 512 35 05
ANFAHRT ZUM ARBEITGEBERwww.isg.com
Erhalte neue Finanzen & Controlling Jobs per E-Mail!