Frontend Developer (m/f/d)
ÜBER DIE AUSGESCHRIEBENE STELLE
Back to joblist
FRONTEND DEVELOPER (M/F/D)
Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Make SPORTS happen".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS solutions for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
You are one of these legendary developers who knows how to handle jQuery, Bootstrap & SCSS applications and wants to join our migration journey towards a new and clean future proof stack in React, GraphQL & TypeScript, then we are exactly looking for you!
- You will not be a code monkey implementing issues but working as a part of an empowered team with creative sessions and discovery meetings where every opinion is heard and decisions are made together as a team
- You will challenge specifications with the product manager, the designer and other team members to provide the highest possible customer value and technical sustainability
- You are interested in what happens after an issue is done in development? You want to know if your work has an impact on the product and the users overall? You have yet another reason to apply for this job and get into analytics and a/b testing with us
- You are interested in SEO and how to reach the full potential of getting users to your website? Whether you already bring in some knowledge or are really motivated to learn more about this topic, our team would be a perfect fit for you
- If you are fed up with always depending on the backend developer sending you the data you need, we are happy to offer you the possibility to get hands-on into the backend and, depending on your interests and strengths, to discover this field of software development as well
- Experiences with jQuery & SCSS in an HTML templating language (like Pug/Jade)
- Passion for great usability and UI design with attention to details
- Interest in finding the perfect balance between SEO and UX
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English (German, Dutch or French are a plus)
- Team player mentality with a passion to solve challenges and celebrate successes with others
- Inquisitive mindset and an eagerness to continuously improve your skills
- Passion for sports in any kind of way
You can impress us even further with:
- Experience with design and prototyping tools like Figma, Sketch, Principle, ProtoPie, and the Adobe Creative Cloud
- Experience in modern backend technologies like e.g. GraphQL
- A relevant educational background from a university
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
- An environment of empowered teams and engineers where product teams own problems and come up with great solutions
- A team-first culture where everyone's perspective is heard and the best solution wins
- Additional education budget and extra vacation days to strengthen your skills
- An international and open-minded company that values inclusivity and diversity
- Flexible time management with possible home-office days
- Regular team lunches, great coffee and a fridge that's always filled up with beverages
- Monthly sport vouchers that you can use in more than 3.000 Eversports partner venues
- Regular local and international team events where you can visit other offices and meet new faces
- And of course, a group of people that share the same vision and work towards the same goal
And here's the fine print: For this position we will offer a minimum monthly gross salary of € 3.300. Depending on your skill set and experience the monthly gross salary can be up to € 3.800.
ANFAHRT ZUM ARBEITGEBERwww.eversports.com
NEU BEI HOKIFY? DEINE VORTEILE:
- Express-Bewerbung in 3 Minuten
- Schnelle Antwort von Arbeitgebern
- Ohne Anschreiben, am Handy oder PC
Erhalte neue Software EntwicklerIn Jobs per E-Mail!