Plywood Business Partner (f/m/d)
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten
- 37557,38 brutto/Jahr
Über den Job:
Doka's formwork expertise is helping to build impressive structures around the globe. This is the joint achievement of our more than 7,000 employees in over 70 countries around the world - and we are proud of it.
You will contribute to the sustainable growth of the plywood business in Europe. You will also ensure simple, transparent processes and unbureaucratic handling. As the linchpin between sales, logistics and purchasing, you will ensure joint success as part of a team.
- Joint responsibility for business expansion in the plywood business in Europe
- Joint definition of further main markets in Europe
- Creation of business cases and ensuring the resulting measures for the focus countries are being put in place
- Active sales promotion and key account management in the plywood business
- Transfer of know-how within the Doka Group
- Steering of the purchasing volume
- Completed technical education in the wood sector (Apprenticeship, Technical College, Highter Technical College, University)
- At least first professional experience in the wood sector - ideally with focus on plywood (trade or production)
- Interest in building up / expanding market knowledge for plywood in the construction industry
- High sales affinity and proactivity
- Fluent in written and spoken English, other foreign languages would be an advantage
- Willingness for business trips (approx. 40-60 %)
- Strong communication skills, hands-on mentality and independent working style
We address applicants (f/m/d) regardless of their place of residence. We create flexibility through the possibility of home office.
For this position, we offer an annual gross salary on a full-time basis starting at EUR 37.557,38 if the contract location is Austria. An overpayment is possible depending on qualifications and relevant professional experience.
The place of employment will be determined individually.
Your contact person for this position is Evelyn Kukla, HR Business Partner.
www.doka.com | www.linkedin.com/company/doka | www.facebook.com/dokacom
"It’s more than job, it’s a passion”. Being part of our company means to enjoy work every day within the friendly team of international professionals.
Anfahrt zum Arbeitgeber
Erhalte neue HolztechnikerIn Jobs per E-Mail!
Weitere interessante Jobs:
NEU BEI HOKIFY? DEINE VORTEILE:
- Express-Bewerbung in 3 Minuten
- Schnelle Antwort von Arbeitgebern
- Ohne Anschreiben, am Handy oder PC