HR Process Consultant (SAP HCM)
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten
- 44287,74 brutto/Jahr
Über den Job:
With Doka's formwork expertise, impressive constructions are being built all over the world. This is the joint achievement of our more than 7000 employees in over 60 countries around the globe - and we are proud of it.
You have experience in Human Resources, understand the essential processes of this area and the necessary tools to support these processes? You have knowledge of SAP HCM and know the essential customization aspects of the system? Then this position is exactly the right one for you!
In this position you will take on a challenging task within the global Human Resources organization. We are starting to transfer our current ERP System SAP ECC HR to S4 HANA with the unique opportunity to redesign processes.
In this position you will be responsible for
- analyzing current key HR processes (e.g. employee entry process)
- identifying needs for improvement of current and future processes
- design and consulting to setting up processes globally
In the course of the first year you will mainly focus on the project analysis. In the upcoming years the planning of the implementation and the realization will be your main tasks.
- Experience in SAP HCM
- Ability to think analytically
- Process and project management skills
- Fluent in English and good knowledge of German
- Ability to communicate and work in a team
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills
What is in for you:
- An attractive working environment in a successful, international family business
- Individual professional and personal development opportunities
- The opportunity to partly work remote
- Modern Canteen
- Convenient parking place and more
A salary in line with the market is offered for this position, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience.
We are required by law to state a minimum salary. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is 44.287,74 EUR according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry).
Do you think we are a match? Apply now! We are excited to get to know you.
"It’s more than job, it’s a passion”. Being part of our company means to enjoy work every day within the friendly team of international professionals.
Anfahrt zum Arbeitgeber
Erhalte neue BeraterIn Jobs per E-Mail!
Weitere interessante Jobs:
NEU BEI HOKIFY? DEINE VORTEILE:
- Express-Bewerbung in 3 Minuten
- Schnelle Antwort von Arbeitgebern
- Ohne Anschreiben, am Handy oder PC