Pre-Project Manager health care projects Latin America (m/f/d)
VAMED Engineering GmbH
- 1230 Wien
Über den Job:
Located in Vienna, Austria, the VAMED Group is an internationally leading company in the field of Health Care. According to our philosophy "everything from one source", we constantly develop new and innovative strategies to ensure our market leadership.
In this challenging position as a pre-project manager you are supporting the regional director for a specific region (Latin America) especially in the pre-project phase for one or more complex, large health care projects within the region between the bid and the initial phase of construction. The pre-project manager must be a flexible and adaptable team-player, as well as have strong communication and client service skills. In this case you will be tasked furthermore with the following duties:
- Managing all phases and processes during the pre-project phase by working closely with the regional director, including setting up the project
- Supporting with setting up contracts
- Working together with the business development team to identify opportunities and recommending partnerships for company pursuit
- Reviewing together with the regional director all major elements of all bids
- Attending all schedule and proposal meetings to ensure submission will include all necessary data and documentation
- Manages client expectations and communication based on contract specifications and needs of the client
- Supporting the project hand-off between the bid and construction teams to ensure proper execution according to client expectations.
- Supporting the project management team with client relations during the initial phases of project construction, as needed
- Present VAMED to clients and attending various meetings, conferences, governmental hearings as assigned; prepare and deliver oral presentations to the public and other stakeholders
- Technical Bachelor’s Degree in Construction Management or Architecture, Engineering or equivalent
- 3 - 5 years of professional experience in the field of project management, ideally within complex projects (in the healthcare industrie)
- Spanish language skills (native-level), Portuguese and English language skills, German and any other languages will be regarded as a plus
- Expert knowledge of MS office applications
- Self-dependent and structured working attitude
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and ability to interact with clients
- Functions effectively as part of a team
- Time management skills and organizational skills
- Strong organizational skills
Vienna with international business trips
- Meaningful Work
- Dynamically growing market with a perspective for the future
- Overall conditions of an internationally successful group
- This position pays a collective-agreement minimum salary starting at € 3.186,00 depending on qualification and training
in pursuing the opportunity, please submit your application using our online-career-platform:
Jetzt Netto Gehalt herausfinden
Anfahrt zum Arbeitgeber
Erhalte neue ProjektmanagerIn Marketing Jobs per E-Mail!
Weitere interessante Jobs:
Projektleiter (m/w/d) f. Elektrobereich im Bereich GebäudetechnikPowerserv Austria GmbH vor 1 TagVollzeit3500 €/Monat
Projekttechniker (m/w/d)WHC Austria GmbH vor 3 TagenVollzeitab € 2.977,96
Mitarbeiter Forschung & Technik - Wasser (m/w/d)Biotop P&P International GmbH vor 2 TagenVollzeitab € 2.400,- brutto/Monat
Technische/r ProjektmanagerInSynergie Personal Austria GmbH vor 3 TagenVollzeit3600,00
Werkstattleiter (m/w/d)Randstad Austria vor 3 TagenVollzeitlaut KV
Häufig gestellte Fragen
Wie kann ich ein hokify Bewerbungsprofil erstellen?
Wie finde ich Jobs in meiner Nähe?
Wo finde ich meine Bewerbungen?
NEU BEI HOKIFY? DEINE VORTEILE:
- Express-Bewerbung in 3 Minuten
- Schnelle Antwort von Arbeitgebern
- Ohne Anschreiben, am Handy oder PC