As a Junior Data Scientist in our team you will work on the planning, implementation and delivery of data services across various Novomatic business units. You will be part of a closely collaborating team with a strong focus on knowledge sharing and professional development.
• Perform statistical analyses on and gain undiscovered insights from data across various business fields
• Design, perform and evaluate business experiments for various Novomatic business units
• Communicate, visualize and report your results to key decision makers
• Design data products based on a deep understanding of the business value they provide
• Prototype effectively in order to quickly understand customer needs
• Design the software architecture based on a deep understanding of the latest Big Data technologies
• Implement and deliver the data products with a DevOps approach in distributed environments
• You have a PhD/MS/BS degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics or other quantitative field or relevant work experience
• You are energetic, enthusiastic, detail-oriented and passionate about producing high-quality analytics deliverables
• You have exceptional communication skills, a strong bias-to-action and a selfless team-oriented personal style
• A strong track record of successfully delivered data services is an advantage
• Targeted training and further education
• Flexible working hours (flextime)
• Excellent staff canteen (which offers vegetarian options)
• Good transport connections and a parking lot for employees
• The minimum salary for this position is € 49,000 gross per year. However, the actual salary per year is negotiable depending on your qualifications and experience.
The NOVOMATIC Group is one of the largest Austrian technology companies, privately owned and headquartered south of Vienna. With a focus on steady and controlled growth, NOVOMATIC is one of the market leaders in the global gaming industry.