Wir suchen auf langfristiger Basis mehrere erfahrene Anwender Support Techniker in Anstellung oder Freiberuflich. Start: asap
Dauer: 12 Monate (Option bis zu 6 Jahre)
1. Three to four (3-5) years’ experience providing IT Infrastructure field support which includes troubleshooting hardware, software, operating system issues and problems and fixing the issues without impacting / violating the hardware warranty or customer security compliance requirements.
2. Hands on experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops, printers, laptop and other computer peripherals hardware problems as well as desktop applications.
3. Basic knowledge of enterprise LAN and WAN setups and concepts. Ability to perform smart hand activity under instruction based activities at sites.
4. Ability to lift / move computer equipment weighing up to 50Lbs.
5. Skilled in desk side support and PC break/fix including basic administration of Windows O/S.
6. Experience with Anti-spyware and Anti-virus software.
7. Some usage Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, DNS, DHCP, VPN, and RDP.
8. Smart hand support for peripheral and networking hardware, including, but not limited to monitors, keyboards, mice, printers, fax machines, scanners, routers, wireless routers, switches, firewalls, racks, cabinets, multi-port data termination panels all under ‘Smart Hands’ capability.
9. Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skills.
10. Good written and oral communications skills with clients and management as well as people skills in English & Local Language.
11. Ability to work with deadlines and complete tasks on-time.
12. Preferably with an Associate’s Degree in Electronics and CompTIA A+ Certification.
1. Meeting Rooms support - VC, Projectors etc. – Very critical.
2. Basic knowledge about Info screen, Audio Video Devices Etc.
3. VIP Support Skillset.
4. Should be able to support Events as and when required.
5. Should support Mobility – Should...