Über die ausgeschriebene Stelle
WHAT YOU'LL NEED TO HAVE
- You have true passion for working with customers and co-workers in the fast paced and ever-changing retail environment.
- You are eager to take responsibility and always looking for possibilities to deliver better results.
- You are a structured person with great analytical skills on operational and strategical level.
- You have real passion and experience in leading people.
- You are fluent English speaking and your German is either fluent or you are passionately developing towards that.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING DAY TO DAY
- Together with your team (6-10 leaders and 70-150 co-workers depending on the unit) you optimize store operations and the strategic approach for your market.
- You are responsible for sales and gross margin result, range management, compliance with internal concepts and competition monitoring
- You always try to find improved ways of working and focus on daily excellence in meeting our customers.
- As a store sales manager you are also responsible for recruiting, developing and inspiring your team.
- As a leader you create a climate where trust is given, responsibilities are given and taken, mistakes are allowed and striving for performance is motivating for the whole team.
OUR TEAM WITHIN IKEA
Jetzt bewerben Job zusenden