ÜBER DIE AUSGESCHRIEBENE STELLE
Our client, a renowned family-owned company with a focus on the development of high quality pharmaceutical products, is looking for an ambitious and experienced Line Manager in the realm of IT Operations and Delivery. You will have the opportunity to join their evergrowing team in the Vienna production site, which also is a key research facility of the enterprise.
IT OPERATIONS LEAD (F/M/D)
VIENNA, FULL TIME (38 H)
- Management and development of your team as well as its performance
- Management of related projects and resources
- Guarantee the availability of their systems and make sure standardized technologies are delivered
- Drive rollouts and the standardization of sites
- Coordinate with vendors, third parties and external companies
- Control costs, KPI’s and project reports
- Continuously learn on the job
- Studies in IT, at least a Bachelor level in relevant fields (HTL / FH / University)
- Understanding of different IT Infrastructure systems
- At least 5 years of work experience in the realm of IT infrastructure
- Experience in databases, systems, or network highly appreciated
- Outstanding level in English and German
- Resilient, autonomous, proactive and responsible character
- Excellent capacity to communicate and work in a team
- Variety of challenges in a multicultural environment with a lot of flexibility and personal responsibility
- Trustworthy employer with attractive employee benefits
- Familiar setting with lots of benefits like Do & Co staff restaurant, special staff events etc.
- A highly competitive salary starting at € 4.250 gross per month with possibility of higher salary depending on qualifications and experience
If you are interested in this challenging position we are looking forward to receiving your comprehensive application for ref.no. 83,496 preferably through our ISG career portal or via email.
Visit isg.com/jobs/search - here you can find new job offers every day.
ISG International Service Group
A-1020 Wien, Rustenschacherallee 38
Sergio Rivera Chanivet, T: +43 1 512 35 05
ANFAHRT ZUM ARBEITGEBERwww.isg.com
Erhalte neue Datenbank EntwicklerIn, Administrator Jobs per E-Mail!