Technical Recruiter (m/f/d)
ÜBER DIE AUSGESCHRIEBENE STELLE
Back to joblist
TECHNICAL RECRUITER (M/F/D)
Our hearts are burning for sport in all its facets and for the many opportunities that the digital world brings with it. We at Eversports are an international, dynamic team that works hard, has fun and shares a great vision: "Make SPORTS happen".
Eversports offers modern and innovative SaaS solutions for sports providers and studios. On our online platform and through our apps (iOS and Android), athletes can find, book and pay for the sports activities, classes and courses offered in their area.
As our Technical Recruiter / Active Sourcing Specialist (m/f/d) you will work closely together with our Team Lead Recruiting & Employer Branding and your Recruiting colleagues in Vienna. By managing especially our tech recruiting & active sourcing processes you will contribute significantly to our goal to prepare our organization for scaling up and becoming the European market leader. The position may be performed part-time (min. 20h/week) as well as full-time (38.5 hours/week).
- Understand business needs and embrace our culture to identify the right talent for Eversports
- Work with hiring managers and translate their requirements into a lean recruitment process as well as creative sourcing strategies
- Write, post and closely monitor job postings that you are responsible for on a KPI basis while continuously exploring new recruiting platforms
- Source active and passive candidates through networking, engaging reach-outs, complex research as well as from social networks, internal databases and employee referrals
- Develop an extensive candidate pipeline and pools to fill current as well as future needs
- Ensure a timely and individualized communication with the candidates to represent our culture and values, but also a transparent continuous feedback loop with the hiring managers
- Take actively part in screenings and/or candidate interviews according to your experience
- Accomplished university (of applied sciences) degree in HR Management or similar, alternatively a training in the area of HR, recruiting or active sourcing combined with relevant work experience
- Very good knowledge in the areas of recruiting and/or active sourcing, ideally for tech positions
- Minimum 2 years practical experience in number-driven recruiting or as a generalist (experience in an agency is a plus)
- Affinity for dealing with social networks, confident use of recruiting tools and ATS, as well as familiarity with creative search techniques
- Excellent written and spoken English skills, German or Dutch are an advantage
- Structured, accurate and independent way of working combined with resilience
- Strong communication and negotiation skills as well as an open-minded personality
WHAT WE OFFER
- Cooperation with an international, innovative and of course a sporty team
- Great development potential and a steep learning curve
- An empowered team environment where you set your own goals and drive the company success
- Flexible time management and a high degree of personal responsibility
- Free coffee, tea and fresh fruits at the office
- Short, open communication channels as well as quick decisions
- Joint activities such as regular company lunches and release breakfasts
- Monthly Eversports vouchers and a daily sports break
- Regular local and international team events
- Freely available budget and extra vacation days for further trainings and self-improvement
And here's the fine print: For this position we will offer a minimum monthly gross salary of € 2.556 (based on full-time 38,5h) with the willingness to overpay depending on qualification and experience.
ANFAHRT ZUM ARBEITGEBERwww.eversports.com
NEU BEI HOKIFY? DEINE VORTEILE:
- Express-Bewerbung in 3 Minuten
- Schnelle Antwort von Arbeitgebern
- Ohne Anschreiben, am Handy oder PC
Erhalte neue HR-MitarbeiterIn Jobs per E-Mail!