ÜBER DIE AUSGESCHRIEBENE STELLE
With Doka's formwork expertise, impressive constructions are being built all over the world. This is the joint achievement of our more than 7000 employees in over 60 countries around the globe - and we are proud of it.
As Project Manager Digital Services you will drive the development of Doka’s online customer portal into a one-stop-shop that covers the whole customer journey. From offers to invoices – you grow our existing online tools into a platform for state-of-the-art digital interactions between Doka and its customers around the globe. This role requires a strictly customer-oriented approach in everything you do. Excellent consumer experience is the most essential factor for your success in this position.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Optimizing user experience based on deep understanding of customer processes and regular user feedback.
- Combining process management, project management and change management in your day-to-day work.
- Actively managing the channel shift towards online processes together with stakeholders in the respective Doka country organizations.
- Acting as key contact and proactive interface to internal and external teams as well as to business partners in all project-related topics.
- Ensuring on-time and on-budget implementation.
- Interpreting market data to gain a deep understanding of market dynamics, competitors and their offerings and potentials for growth.
For this position, we are looking for someone with a very high customer orientation and a comprehensive approach. As someone with an analytical, structural and team-minded personality you show strong solution-oriented capabilities even under pressure, a talent for managing priorities and the ability to work with cross-discipline, international teams. Furthermore, you fulfill the following requirements:
- Education in IT, business or engineering. Relevant professional training in agile software development methods, project management or similar is beneficial.
- Practical experience with customer experience methods and tools like customer journey mapping or service blueprints. Any working experience in the field of digital business models is a plus.
- A proven track record of analyzing customer needs and integrating customer feedback into all phases of development – from early design stages until post-launch feedback.
- A passion for CX and customer feedback – relevant formal education on these topics is a plus.
- Strong consulting and communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and German. Any other language skills are welcomed.
What’s in it for you?
As member of the Doka family you will…
- … have the opportunity to work remotely or in our office spaces in Vienna, Linz and also in our HQ in Amstetten.
- … be eligible for different benefits such as Vital (our health program), our canteen and much more.
- … work in a responsible-minded organization with the charm of a family-owned business.
A salary in line with the market is offered for this position, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience.
We are required by law to state a minimum salary. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is 40.830,02 EUR according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry).
Do you think we are a match? Apply now! We are excited to get to know you.
ANFAHRT ZUM ARBEITGEBERwww.doka.com
"It’s more than job, it’s a passion”. Being part of our company means to enjoy work every day within the friendly team of international professionals.
NEU BEI HOKIFY? DEINE VORTEILE:
- Express-Bewerbung in 3 Minuten
- Schnelle Antwort von Arbeitgebern
- Ohne Anschreiben, am Handy oder PC
Erhalte neue BetriebswirtIn Jobs per E-Mail!