Job online seit
Wie relevant sind die Suchergebnisse für dich?
Seite 1 von 6
Der hokify Jobalarm informiert dich über neueste Jobs. Er ist niemals ein Newsletter, neues Konto oder Werbung.
Protein Process Engineer (m/f/d)
Über den Job:
Our client operates internationally with the aim of providing ingredients and know-how to some of the world’s biggest brands. They are one of the world's largest trading and processing companies for oil and cereal seed trading and processing. The company takes on the whole process starting with buying oilseeds from farmers, transporting, and storing, as well as processing them and subsequently supply business and individuals globally.
The scope of duties in Austria are to implement new and existing technologies at plant level, from concept all way to implementation and start up. Therefor the Austrian location is seeking a protein process engineer to develop, build and synergize with technology partners to build capacity, best portfolio mix and optimum manufacturing environment.
Do you have a high technical understanding and bring the knowledge about protein and relevant professional experience in the field of ingredients or plant protein production?
Do not hesitate and apply now for this unique opportunity!
- The protein process engineer works in coordination with all the business actors globally to distribute and sustain the needed product mix, quality, and cost to support the success of the company.
- Your responsibility includes the work with internal and external sources, technology partners, equipment companies, engineering companies and others to execute technical projects.
- You act as a bridge to assure close coordination and efficient communication between operations, R&D and applications, to focus process and product development against customer demands.
- It is in your best interest to assure projects are delivered on time and on budget and to implement projects at plant level by interacting with internal and external engineering.
- In your performance you make sure to guarantee that operational and technical aspects are aligned with the corporate goals, quality policies and safety and in harmony with other segments, areas and regions.
- In order to accomplish that you support new business development, providing Capex and Opex preliminary estimations, analyzing technical aspects and providing recommendations.
- Your duties include leading and holding the execution teams responsible, for their work in production, productivity, best practices, gap analysis, products and process transformation, improvement, safety and ultimate production cost and production footprint.
- For the position as a protein process engineer, it is necessary to hold a degree in science or engineering, combined with relevant professional experience in more than one of the following technical areas: engineering, process development, QA/QC, operations.
- Desirable for us are 10 years of experience in the food industry, especially in the field of ingredients or plant protein production and a deep and extensive understanding and expertise in oils chemistry, protein, engineering, process and product development and operations.
- Through your independence and self-initiative, you are able to lead and influence, even without direct authority and act as a senior individual contributor and driver of change and results.
- Your leadership and communication skills facilitate your work in pursuing good relationships with all facets and partnering with internal and external partners to move things forward.
- Furthermore, you are in possession of technical problem-solving skills, initiative, and creativity to bring in solutions.
- Your flexibility allows you to travel and work in other regions, areas and visit technology partners, as well as working beyond the normal workday hours, shift work, and on weekends if projects require.
GEHALT & BENEFITS
- You have the opportunity to make a difference by being a part of the innovative development for the location in Austria.
- Flexitime agreement
- In addition you will receive a 10% AIP bonus
For this position, the gross annual salary ranges from €100,000 on a full-time basis - depending on qualifications and professional experience.
Working time: All-in agreement
Start of employment: Immediately
Place of work: Bruck an der Leitha
Anfahrt zum Arbeitgeber
Erhalte neue Produktions-, ProzesstechnikerIn Jobs per E-Mail!
Weitere interessante Jobs:
NEU BEI HOKIFY? DEINE VORTEILE:
- Express-Bewerbung in 3 Minuten
- Schnelle Antwort von Arbeitgebern
- Ohne Anschreiben, am Handy oder PC