Job online seit
Wie relevant sind die Suchergebnisse für dich?
Seite 1 von 3
Der hokify Jobalarm informiert dich über neueste Jobs. Er ist niemals ein Newsletter, neues Konto oder Werbung.
Talent Management Consultant (d/f/m)
- Josef-Umdasch-Platz, 3300 Amstetten
- 42558,88 brutto/Jahr
Über den Job:
With Doka's formwork expertise, impressive constructions are being built all over the world. This is the joint achievement of our more than 7000 employees in over 60 countries around the globe - and we are proud of it.
In order to foster targeted career development and ensure filled succession pipelines we are expanding our team with a motivated Talent Management Consultant (hybrid position - partly remote, partly in Amstetten).
Key responsibilities include:
- Design and implementation of global Talent Management & Development processes and initiatives
- Risk Analysis and Succession Planning strategies, processes and tools
- Project management
- Supporting managers and colleagues globally in implementing and living the process
- Collaborating with global HR teams (e.g. Learning & Development) on designing and driving Talent programs (e.g. trainee programs, internship programs)
- Contributing to the integration and/or further development of the relevant processes in our respective HR system landscape (Cornerstone)
- Building effective relationships with internal stakeholders and act as a service provider and consultant on Succession Management and Talent Management questions
- Identifying appropriate KPIs to measure the effectiveness of implemented processes and initiatives to ensure continuous improvement and alignment with our overall objectives
- University degree - ideally with HR or psychology focus
- 5+ years of work experience in strategic and operational HR, thereof 2+ years in Talent Management, preferably within an international company
- IT and HR System affinity (knowledge of Cornerstone is a plus)
- Flexibility and adpatbility
- Ability to manage projects and take end-to-end ownership
- Hands-on mentality with high level of self-organization, drive, strategic thinking and the ability to work efficiently and accurately
- Intercultural competence and strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in Business English (German and every other language are a plus)
What’s in it for you?
As member of the Doka family you will…
- … have the opportunity to partly work remotely
- … be eligible for different benefits such as Vital (our health program), our canteen and much more.
- … work in a globally acting, responsible-minded organization with the charm of a family-owned business.
A salary in line with the market is offered for this position, which is based on the specific qualification and adequate professional experience.
We are required by law to state a minimum salary. The minimum annual gross salary for this position is 42.558,88 EUR according to the collective agreement (woodworking industry).
Do you think we are a match? Apply now! We are excited to get to know you.
Anfahrt zum Arbeitgeber
Erhalte neue HR-MitarbeiterIn Jobs per E-Mail!
Weitere interessante Jobs:
NEU BEI HOKIFY? DEINE VORTEILE:
- Express-Bewerbung in 3 Minuten
- Schnelle Antwort von Arbeitgebern
- Ohne Anschreiben, am Handy oder PC